Here are a few of the things I’m currently working on:
- Engineer, KPFF Consulting Engineers (Portland, Structural).
- WordPress Customize component maintainer, iterating on the Customizer in core, developing experimental Customizer-enhancing plugins, and evangelizing the Customizer.
- Chase the Music: developing custom WordPress-based systems for managing musical gifts.
- Student at USC, M.S. in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering).
- Intern at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Company, USC Village project.
- WordPress Specialist at USC Annenberg Digital Lounge.
- Engineering Intern, KPFF Consulting Engineers (Portland, Structural).
- Student at USC, B.S. in Civil Engineering (Building Science), minoring in Musical Studies (Composition).
- President, USC American Society of Civil Engineers.
- USC Concrete Canoe Team Structures Sub-team Captain.
- USC CMAA Design/Build Team, Designer.
- President, USC Chi Epsilon (civil engineering honor society).
- WordPress Menu Customizer Feature-plugin Lead.
- Boulder Cello Project Resident Composer: preparing for the Awe & Joy collaboration concert with Chase the Music.
- USC ASCE Sponsorship & Conference Co-Chair: preparing for our conference in April 2015.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at the USC Innovation in Integrated Informatics Lab.
- Cello Expressions Sheet Music Library: building a Sheet Music Library plugin for WordPress to better handle posting sheet music online (also to be used for BCP).
- Resident Composer for the Boulder Cello Project: composing/arranging, co-organizing, and artistically directing A Concert for Kati.
- Halsey Themes: creating our first premium theme, Lucidus, with my brother Zack.
- Google Summer of Code Student for WordPress, working on the Menu Customizer.
- Halsey.co: building a new network of WordPress sites for family usage.